Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The qmgt test today was not very much wad i expected. Cant score I suppose. Caught that hypocrite cheating again. I wonder why our tolerances for her are so low till some1 told me, it's cos she got good results. Others cheat to scratch just a pass but she cheat so that she can get a A. Well, hopefully u will get caught sometimes. It's just a matter of time b4 u get caught. Some1 is bound to report u if u don stop. Don even feel guilty at all. Too much.

Anyway feeling much better this few days though still cant help but keep thinking of her. Wonder if it's good or bad thing since the fact that she don care much bout me. Haha. One sided again. Friends kept asking me if I will be asking her out on valentine's haha. Wad's valentine??? Nvr heard of. Well cant afford to receive a huge blow during this period but wonder if I should do something hmm..

No comments: